Snack Dragon Out Of The Shack
Radish, Radish, On My Fish
The picture says it all. There are radishes on my fish taco.
For years, I’ve tried to get used to radishes, and I’ve made incredible progress. Still, I’m not quite there.
It’s not you. It’s me. Maybe one day things will work out between us.
Blue Corn Tortilla
- The modest menu offering (4 kinds of tacos) is straight to the point.
- Of these 4, 1 is chicken verde. Yes!
- They only give you 1 corn tortilla. I think 2 is standard.
- The corn tortilla is blue.
- Did you see that? Blue!
It kind of fell apart before I got it home - this picture was taken before travel. While chicken verde is hard to come by, the single corn tortilla made it structurally unsound. If you don't object to the fork and knife, the chicken verde taco from Snack Dragon is a winner, even at $3.25 each.
Welcome To Snack Dragon
To the surprise of Burrito Blog, snack dragon does not sell burritos - only tacos. No matter, we're already here.
- Carne Asada
- Chicken Verde
- Quinoa Pilaf & Bean (vegetarian)